Redefinition of customer journey based on data from customer direct and indirect touchpoints
The solution addresses the companies’ need to organize and analyze various structured and unstructured data sources and provide complete customer journey insights. Customer Journey unifies information from different touchpoints in the customer relationships directly (contracts, orders, service, financial aspects, ombudsman, among others) and indirectly (lawsuits, regulatory complaints, social media through enrichment, to name a few).
- Capture of data from every customer touchpoint and related data;
- Smart rules engine: operational, legal, commercial and regulatory;
- Data enrichment from external sources or automated contacts;
- Conditions for higher customer-centric assertiveness;
- Reduced decision-making cycle by mapping out and acting quickly on the root cause of any inconsistencies and risks identified;
- Improved operational productivity and higher customer satisfaction.